» Tax Returns & Social Security Payments For Residents And Non-Residents

Tax Returns & Social Security Payments For Residents And Non-Residents

spanish-tax-affairsIf you spend more than 192 days in one year in Spain, or own property or work here, you will be liable for Spanish income taxes and social security payments. No Problems Nerja can advise you on your tax position here in Spain and take care of all the necessary paperwork for you, including the following:-

  • Spanish income tax returns for non-residents.
  • Income tax returns for residents.
  • Quarterly IVA returns and annual IVA summary.
  • Quarterly payments on account of income tax and tax retentions.
  • Annual tax returns for companies.
  • Tax advice and registration
  • General and specific tax advice for Spanish residents.
  • Registration of residents with the Spanish Tax Office.
  • Registration of non-resident entities for tax and formation of a branch in Spain.
  • Tax advice for non-resident individuals who own Spanish property.
  • Tax advice for non-resident corporate investors.

For advice on these or any other Spanish tax matters, please get in touch.

Contact Us

Tel/Fax: 952 522 601 - Mobile: 634 566 194
Address: Avenida Mediterráneo, Local Numero 8, Edif.Toboso, Nerja, 29780

Please Use The Form Below To Email No Problems Nerja

* indicates required field